What’s the Point? Fun is! That’s the point.
This visual learning game lets players match the value of their tile cards with the value of the spinner, using either fractions, decimals or percentages.
All abilities can play together as tile cards may have to be given, taken or swapped - it depends where the spinner is pointing!
This educational game is great to practise your maths knowledge; play on your own or in a group.
- Colourful spinner makes the game attractive to play
- Fractions are shown pictorially as well as in fraction, decimal and percentage form
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Can be played by two or more players or teams
- Tile cards can be used separately for matching or sequencing games