Playing Times Tables Lotto helps children to become more confident in maths. Not only matching the exact number or sum, but learning that they can match, for example, 18 with 9 x 2 or 6 x 3, develops mental arithmetic skills. Lotto games have two levels of play. Level One: simply match the card to the board; Level Two: match a card to any equivalent on the board.
- Fun and easy way to reinforce times tables knowledge
- Can be used to play a variety of games, suggested in the Teachers’ Guide
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Can be played by 2-4 players, or in pairs
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK