Telling the time in different ways is an area of maths that children often find difficult to master. By playing this fun game, children develop an understanding of matching the time on a clock face, a digital clock, time shown as am or pm and time shown in words. Lotto games have two levels of play. Level One: simply match the card to the board; Level Two: match a card to any equivalent on the board.
- Fun and easy way to help children learn to tell the time
- Can be used to play a variety of games, suggested in the Teachers’ Guide
- Suitable for children aged 6+
- Can be played by 2-4 players, or in pairs
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK