This game has been developed to help to support children in their understanding of money. Not only does it teach them about the different coin denominations, but, by using the pack of cards, they can take part in lots of fun activities about shopping, including what they can afford to buy with their money and how much change they will get. Great for reinforcing basic mental addition and subtraction.
- Fun game to develop children’s mental arithmetic skills and confidence with money
- Multi-level, so can be used for both support and extension activities
- Can be played by 2 or more players, or in pairs
- Suitable for children aged 6+
- Suggestions for five different games included