This fun lotto game is a great way for children to develop their understanding of equivalent fractions. Matching traditional fractions with parts of a whole will help them to become more confident with this important area of maths. Lotto games have two levels of play. Level One: simply match the card to the board; Level Two: match a card to any equivalent on the board.
- Fun and easy way to reinforce recognition of fractions
- Can be used to play a variety of games, suggested in the Teachers’ Guide
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Can be played by 2-4 players, or in pairs
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK